Private Ombre Powder Training Courses are exclusively offered by Sabby here at Sabby Beauty Studio & Training Academy. In our Private Hands-on Ombre Powder Training Courses, you will be learning and practicing our unique brow shaping methods and shading techniques that are broken down step by step during the course. This course is offered to beginners and advanced students, whether you are a beginner looking to start your career, or if you are already a brow artist looking to improve your skills. Each student in the course will have hands-on training and will be working directly with the instructor to ensure they grasp and understand brow theory and shading methods. Students will also work on a live model with the instructor’s close supervision and guidance. Students will learn the fundamental skills and build a foundation needed to further their career. After the course, students will receive support with questions and answers from the instructor.
A certificate will be assigned to students upon completion of the course.
Here’s everything you get
- 2 Days Of In Depth Theory, Hands On training & Live Model practice
- Student will come in to practice on the practice skin and a live model under my assistance and supervision.
- 10% OFF All In-Store & Online Purchases (including a new set of brows or other PMU service by Sabby)
- Unlimited Shadow Sessions
- Unlimited Access To Our Private Facebook Group & Ongoing Support
- FREE Professional Kit Including Sabby Beauty Pro Wireless Machine
- FREE Access: 60 Day Access To Online Training
- Upgrade to Private Training At any time
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS: to live model guidance under direction supervision & assistance with Sabby after training if you need additional live model practice.
- Certificate of completion
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- OMBRE POWDER BROW TECHNIQUE
- COLOR CORRECTION TECHNIQUE
- SAFETY & SANITATION
- WASTE DISPOSAL
- BLOOD BORNE PATHEGON CERTIFICATION INFO
- STRING METHOD BROW MAPPING
- SHAPING THE BROW
- SHADING TECHNIQUE
- CORRECT USE OF MACHINERY & TOOLS
- WORK STATION SET UP
- PICTURE TAKING & PHOTO EDITING
- SOCIAL MEDIA SKILLS
- MARKETING & BRANDING TIPS
- HOW TO OBTAIN CLIENTS
- WHERE TO GET SUPPLIES
- LICENSING AND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW TO START YOUR BUSINESS
Here’s What Will Come In Your KIT
- 1 SABBY BEAUTY PRO WIRELESS MACHINE
- 1 POWER CORD & ADAPTER
- 10 SABBY BEAUTY PRO NEEDLES
- 1 BROW WRAP
- 10 BROW STICKERS
- 2 PRACTICE SKINS
- 1 SABBY BEAUTY NUMBING CREAM
- 10 INK RINGS
- 1 SABBY BEAUTY CONCEALER
- 1 CALIPER
- PERMABLEND PIGMENT
- 1 SABBY BEAUTY MAPPING STRING
- 1 SABBY BEAUTY FOAM CLEANSER
- 1 BROW PENCIL
NO PRIOR LICENSE OR EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO TRAIN WITH SABBY BEAUTY HOWEVER, YOU WILL NEED A TATTOO PERMIT WHICH IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THIS TRAINING CLASS.
WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE GETTING PERMITTED AFTER YOU REGISTER.
YOU MUST HAVE FULL BALANCED PAID BY 1 DAY PRIOR TO YOUR TRAINING DATE SO THAT YOU CAN ACCESS THE ONLINE COURSE & COMPLETE IT.
YOU MUST SCHEDULE CLASS AT LEAST 2 WKS PRIOR TO DATE SO THAT YOUR APPLICATION FOR PERMIT CAN GET APPROVED IN TIME. HOWEVER, CHECK WITH US PRIOR TO BOOKING IF YOU NEED A SOONER DATE.
Ongoing Support and Continuous Education
At Sabby Beauty, we believe in continuous education. Student’s learning journey does not end after taking the training. Students can come back to our studio for an unlimited amount of time to shadow any of our artists to fully grasp the skillset. At the shadowing appointment, students will get to watch the instructor, or any other artist perform the procedure from start to finish. Questions will be allowed at the shadow appointment.
Each student will added to our Facebook group where they have life-time support with all of our students in our past trainings and Sabby herself. Your success is our success and you will have a community of other women just like you to support you every step of the way.
Sabby Beauty also offers additional live model guidance for our students that obtain tattoo permit at our location. If you don’t have a current permit, we can supply the application instructions. This will allow the student to bring in a model to work on under the guidance of the instructor for additional practice and understanding of the ombre powder brow technique. You must schedule this session 1 week in advance. You must bring your own kit.
ABOUT YOUR MODEL
- MUST NOT BE PREGNANT OR NURSING
- MUST NOT BE DIABETIC
- MUST NOT HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN
- MUST BE 18YRS -45YRS
- MUST ARRIVE AT 9AM ON THE 2ND DAY
- MUST BE AVAILABLE THE DURATION OF CLASS
Please Read ALL policies Before Booking:
- Please make sure your name, phone number is correct for your certificate. We will be sending you consent waiver forms and updates.
- Please arrive on time to your appointments or training class. After 5 minutes there will be a $20 late fee added for every 15mins.
- Deposits required
- ALL Trainings deposits & Tuitions are are Non-refundable & non transferable
• Cash or zelle ONLY for remaining balance of ALL TRAINING CLASSES
Remaining balance is do before class begins on the first day of training if not paid in full at time of booking so we can give you access to the online training course. you will receive your kit on day 2.
• All contents of training manuals are copyrighted & cannot be duplicated.
- NO EXTRA GUESTS NO EXCEPTIONS
- NO CHILDREN PLEASE
- NO RECORDING
- NO Call/No shows will be be charged full price of service or training.
• IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT TO YOUR SCHEDULED training date please let us know at least I week in advance to avoid being charged the remaining balance.
- If you registered for a class that is not at our training center, the location of class will be given 1-2 weeks prior to your class date.
- No cell phone use during class or while being serviced
- No outside conversations or disruptive behaviors during class will be tolerated.
• Please come with an open mind & eager to learn
- You must sign our student contract after booking or you will not be able to train with us.
• Refund/Return Policy: All of our packages. auto-pays, and gift certificates are not transferable to other clients, and cannot be combined with other discounted offers. Also, we do not offer cash refunds for our packages, auto-pays, or gift certificates, however we will honor an equal exchange (credit) for other services within our facilities.
• NO REFUNDS ON SERVICES, DEPOSITS OR TRAINING CLASSES.
Choose your classOmbre Powder Brow Training
Call or Text 704-854-7062 to schedule a private training session
- 1-Day Training$2000Beginner to advance9am-7pm (10 Hrs)CAPACITY: 2 StudentsDeposit: $500 Non-Refundable Balance Due: Cash or zelle upon arrival before class begins on the day of if you do not pay in full at checkout
- 2-Day Training$2200Beginner to advance9am-6pm (16 Hrs)CAPACITY: 2 StudentsDeposit: $500 Non-Refundable Balance Due: Cash or zelle upon arrival before class begins on the day of if you do not pay in full at checkout
- 1-Day Training$2300Beginner to advance9am-7pm (10 Hrs)CAPACITY: 1 StudentDeposit: $500 Non-Refundable Balance Due: Cash or zelle upon arrival before class begins on the day of if you do not pay in full at checkout
- 2-Day Training$2500Beginner to advance9am-6pm (16 Hrs)CAPACITY: 1 Student