Lash Pre & After Care
Pre Care & After Care
- Please arrive to your lash appointment without any eye makeup & light foundation if any.
- If you are coming in for a new set please book a removal if you have any lashes remaining, especially if you are a new customer. As i do not work over the work of other artists.
- Do NOT get your eyelashes wet for the first 24hrs.
- Do NOT use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24hrs. Your New lashes need time to properly bond.
- Do NOT rub or pull your New lashes.
- Do NOT sleep on your new lashes. Instead, sleep on your back or side with face hanging off your pillow.
- Do NOT use an eyelash curler on your New lashes. With proper application you will not need to.
- ONLY use oil free makeup remover.
- ONLY use oil free makeup reproper hygiene is important. Please keep your lashes clean by regularly cleansing with Sabby Beauty Foam Cleanser & Lash brush Available for pick up at our location or online at WWW.SABBYBEAUTY.COM mover.
- If your eyelashes become tangled or crossed over, use the spoolie given to you during your service to gently put lashes in place. We recommend that you brush lashes at the tip of the extensions.
- Do NOT use mascara on eyelash extensions! You won’t need it with regular fill ins, it also is very hard to clean your extensions & may cause damage to your natural lashes over time.
- After showering, avoid rubbing. It is best to blot with a towel/tissue and let them air dry.
- You can also dry the lashes with a blow dryer on cool setting and blowing them dry from the bottom up. It makes them curlier and fluffy.
- Use care when applying facial and eye creams try to avoid the lash line. Too many oil based products on the lash line can break down the adhesive.
- Sabby Beauty recommends touch-up appointments every Two to Three weeks to maintain your new eyelash extensions. Please pre-book your fill in appointments 2-3 wks out.